Why choose LED?
- Longevity – LEDs can last a very long time. The bulbs we use in our kits can last up to 30,000 hours, that’s almost 4 years of continuous operation!
- Durability – They are much more resistant to extreme temperatures, shock, and vibration, factors that can lead to early incandescent bulb failure.
- Effiency – LEDs are extremely efficient. This allows them to run brighter and cooler, all whilst consuming less power than a regular incandescent bulb.
- Gauge illumination bulbs (white) x4
- Indicator warning bulb (green) x1
- Main beam warning bulb (blue) x1
- Front side/flasher bulb (white/amber) x2
- Indicator relay x1
- Stop/tail bulb (red) x2
- Number plate bulb (white) x2
This is a list of alternate part numbers you can use to cross-reference for your Austin Healey
APP # BN1-BJ8(B)76137
AH # LTG250
ALT # POSITIVE GROUND CAR
Quantity per vehicle = 1