Why are our new A.H Performance aluminium oil sumps superior? Here’s why!
- Fully CNC Machined from our LM25 grade aluminium castings our oil sumps are of the highest quality and fit. Our sumps only require the simple shortening of the oil pump pick up to fit.
- An aluminium sump will improve the stiffness of the engine block and will withstand more scuffs and scraps than an O.E. steel pan. We have also included drilled and tapped mounting points for the fitment of a sump baffle if required. Not a must for all users but essential in any performance application.
- The CNC machined surfaces ensures a perfect seal is achieved so no oil leaks. Also due to the design of our sumps they hold close to the original steel sump volume of oil which coupled with the cast fins assists in oil cooling.
- UK cast and CNC machined.
- Fitting kit and full fitting instructions are included.
- With all these advantages ensure you buy and fit one of our sumps.
This is a list of alternate part numbers you can use to cross-reference for your Austin Healey
APP # BN4-BJ8
AH # ENG664
OE # na
ALT # na
Quantity per vehicle = 1